Got questions or want to be on the show?
Email me or hit me up through social media and I’ll make sure I help you out. Look for live Q&A sessions and call-ins. Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform to get Golf Essentials every day.
Killer Q & A Session
Today we hear from Carson in Rochester, New York. He’s a 13-year old who’s been playing golf for a couple years. As he’s moving into junior tournament play, his questions and maturity are off the charts.
• Judging and handling tough lies around the green
• Self awareness
• Practice habits
• Strategies for handling tournament pressure
• Aggressive vs. conservative play
• Distance wedges: Feel vs. Numbers approach
• Launch monitors and carry distances
• Making the most of your time indoors during the off season