Some things to help you pick up that much needed distance you’re craving!
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
8 search results for:
Such a common question among beginners and average players…how high should I tee the ball up?
Get started with some core fundamentals.
Great tips for probably the hardest shots in golf for average players – fairway woods off the deck!
Chipping Made Simple This weeks impact show features PGA Tour coach and short game specialist James Ridyard.
3 Basic tips to help you chip better around the green.
Basic fundamental reminders for striking your irons crisply.
Intended for better players, this is some good advice from a couple guys that really know their stuff. They’re using data to show how a simple change in setup can yield HUGE distance increases…with exactly the same swing speed.
Latest Driver Lessons
- Easy Tips for Longer DrivesSeptember 6, 2020 - 4:06 pm
- Tee Your Driver This HighSeptember 6, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- Drive the Ball 60 Yards LongerSeptember 5, 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Adjust Grip to Hit it StraightSeptember 23, 2016 - 9:05 pm
- Driver Science Distance into the WindSeptember 23, 2016 - 8:57 pm
- The One-Finger Grip TestSeptember 23, 2016 - 8:56 pm